Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Ice Cream

Today, my dear husband turned 40 years old. Yep, the big 4-0. The least a man deserves when turning 40 is their very own birthday ice cream. He hasn't had any yet, so I cannot report his reaction, but I tasted it (just barely, I promise) last night and can honestly say it was delish. But I may be biased.

I started with David Lebovitz's vanilla ice cream (which on its own is divine) and added crumbled mini oreos a couple of minutes before it was done.

Tony's Oreo Cookies Ice Cream.




On a side note, we went to the Anchor for dinner, which specializes in Fish 'n Chips (thanks again Alissa for watching Millie!). It was very good, but I am paying dearly for it. Three hours later, my stomach hurts so badly I may never be able to look at a fried fish again. Just typing that made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment