Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes

For Christmas, my friend Tracy gave me a lovely book called Cupcakes Galore. This was not only a thoughtful gift, considering my new love for baking, but also a timely one, since I volunteered...ok, pushed my way into... making cupcakes for our beloved Elliot's second birthday.  I chose to make Chocolate Mousse cupcakes for Elliot, since he loves chocolate. I've also made the Yeti cupcakes out of this book for New Year's Eve, and both have been successful. Next I am making the Yeti (or marshmallow) cupcakes for our beautiful friend Josie's 10th birthday, topped with white chocolate cream cheese frosting. Stay tuned to see how those worked out.

Here are a couple of shots of Drovi's snow-themed cupcakes. Happy birthday sweet boy!





1 comment: